The Hardware Store is operated by the fourth generation of the Biggers Family. The building, a two-story, six-window structure, was constructed by Samuel Bramlitt, who opened the Bramlitt Hardware Store. In 1908, partners Oscar Hinton and James David Biggers purchased the building and in 1918, J.D. Biggers bought the business and the rest is history. While the address is 602 Cruise Street, the store covers an entire block and stocks items including lawn and garden products, hardware for most any job, Lodge iron cookware, enamel ware, and high-end appliances with Viking and GE Monogram lines, to name only a few. Another interesting fact about the building is that in the early 1900s, the upstairs served a the office of North Mississippi’s first female doctor, Hallie Garrett Neal.