Corinth, Mississippi has activities for the whole family to enjoy. If you’re trying to plan a fun afternoon out with the kids, here are some ideas of things to do in Corinth and places to see to keep kids of all ages entertained. From outdoor recreation to historical reenactments, there’s something for everyone’s interests. For more information and ideas, contact Visit Corinth.
- Coca-Cola Museum. The kids are sure to love exploring an entire building dedicated to their favorite soft drink. The Coca-Cola Museum in Corinth has a large collection of vintage Coke memorabilia and old-fashioned drink machines.
- Fishing. Driving through Corinth, you’ll come across a lake, creek, pond or river at every turn. Pick up some rods, reels and tackle and drive the kids up to the water’s edge. Fishing is something that toddlers and teens can both enjoy and it can become a great bonding experience that you can all look back on fondly.
- Stateline Photo Op. Corinth is actually situated right along the Mississippi/Tennessee border. Don’t forget to take a picture by the state Welcome signs to add to your family road trip album.
- Crossroads Regional Park. Enjoy some fresh air and let the kids stretch their legs a bit at the Crossroads Regional Park. It features trails for walking and jogging as well as picnic pavilions. Young kids can play at the Crossroads Fun Station Mega Playground, while older kids can play football, soccer, baseball, golf or tennis inside the park.
- Civil War History Tour. The Battle of Corinth took place during the American Civil War. Today, you can experience Corinth’s history up close and personal at the military park, the Crossroads Museum and the Interpretive Center. Kids will be awed by artillery demonstrations, educational exhibits and more.
- Crossroads Arena. Interested in seeing a concert or event? The Crossroads Arena hosts musicians, comedians and even cowboys and monster trucks. Check out the events calendar to find something your family likes.
With this list of family-friendly things to do in Corinth, hopefully you’ll be able to create an itinerary that makes everyone happy. Whether you’re just passing through Corinth or planning to stay a while, Visit Corinth is here to help you enjoy the city to the fullest. Contact us with any questions.