Discover the gateway of Mississippi with help from Visit Corinth. Our city is bursting with sites and attractions of cultural significance, from civil war earthworks to preserved, historic neighborhoods. Whether you’ve come with an eye towards exploring the past, or to simply enjoy our endless opportunities for shopping and dining, you are sure to find something to do in Corinth, MS.
In Corinth, MS, you can:
- Learn about the city’s history as a military learning ground at the Corinth Civil War Interpretive Center;
- Take in a show at the Historic Coliseum Theater;
- Discover the railroad’s place in our city at the Crossroads Museum;
- Visit Borroum’s the state’s oldest drugstore, for a soda and slugburger;
- Pay your respects to the fallen at Corinth National Cemetery;
- Or just explore our historic downtown.
Whatever you decide to do, the Visit Corinth will gladly make your trip worthwhile. Learn more about any of the above attractions, keep up to date on local festivals and events, or plan your next group outing by getting in touch with us. You’ll be glad you decided to visit Mississippi’s Gateway City.
Visit Corinth is located at 215 N Fillmore St, Corinth, MS 38834. Visit us during your trip, or get in touch with the information below.
215 N Fillmore Street
Corinth, MS 38834
Contact us today!